18/10 Stainless Steel, 20cm
Having a large pot to cook up those stews, casseroles, and stock is very important. As a cook, you want something that is reliable and good quality, that will last a lifetime. This is where you can trust Zwilling.
The Zwilling Twin Classic Stock Pot is a versatile pot which can be used on all types of cookers, including induction hobs, and is also suitable for use in the oven for stews. The high quality 18/10 stainless steel finish ensures hygienic cooking, with no after taste. SIGMA Classic sandwich base with a solid aluminum core allows the pot to perfectly store and distribute heat with energy-saving efficiency, accompanied by a tight-fitting lid which locks the heat in, requiring minimal water
High-grade scratch-resistant stainless steel exterior maintains the sophisticated satin finish. Cool-touch handles remain cool on the stovetop, so there is no need to use oven gloves to lift the stockpot from the stove. Integrated measuring scale on the inside for precision filling of liquids, ideal for soups and stews
Cook your favourite stew, soups and healthy meals for your family.
Zwilling TWIN® CLASSIC COOKWARE Stock Pot
Why you will love this Zwilling Stock Pot
• Create healthy eating by cooking with the Zwilling Stock Pot.
• Stylish design, while still a quality product.
• Durable stainless steel, 18/10 stainless steel.
• High-grade scratch-resistant stainless steel.
• Measuring scale.
• Dishwasher Safe.
• Suitable for use on all types of cookers, including induction hobs
• Allow to cool before washing
• Dishwasher Safe, however hand washing with a small amount of dishwashing liquid and a soft cloth is recommended
• Oven Safe
A little about Zwilling J.A. Henckles
Zwilling J.A. Henckles is a modern company which traditionally has always used innovative technology to manufacture products and service of the highest quality. Zwilling J.A. Henckles was established over 280 years ago. The two man symbol is the is the oldest trademarks in the world.
Make meal times a breeze with this beautifully designed stock pot.