Organic Hemp seeds can be used as an exfoliant for cleaning the skin, as well as being a food. It is one of the most nutritious plants in the world. The seeds are a rich source of essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants and protein making it a wonderful addition to any skin product. It contains all 10 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones that our bodies cannot produce on their own. Hemp seeds are also a rich source of essential minerals, including magnesium and phosphorus for bone health, zinc to help support the immune system, and iron for oxygenating the blood.
Did you know...
Hemp plants are very eco-friendly
•Remove 5 times as much CO2 from the atmosphere as trees.
•Requires very little water to grow.
•Doesn't need chemical fertilisers to grow.
•Many products can be produced from Hemp plant such as paper, clothes, concrete and bioplastic.
Organic Hemp Seeds, 250gm per pack
Why you will love Hemp Foods Australia Hemp Seeds
- 100% Natural and certified organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic Cert. No. 11469).
- Helps in healing of wounds and injuries.
- Stimulate skin and hair growth.
- A nutritional dense super-food.
- Each spoonful contains 6,400mg of protein & 2,000mg of Omega 3.
- A natural source of antioxidants, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals and fibre.
- Promotes digestive regularity - Whole hemp seeds contain 10 to 15 percent fibre.
- The Omega fatty acids in hemp seeds regulate metabolism. •Helps with brain function.
- Maintains bone health.
- A natural appetite suppressant - can reduce your food cravings and help you feel full longer.
- Complete protein
- 10 essential amino acids
- Contains essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9 CLA, GLA and SDA
- 100% Natural Vitamins and minerals such as folate, iron, calcium and vitamin E.
Naturally low in carbohydrate. Hemp seeds have many cosmetic uses such as body cream and a skin exfoliant. If eating they have a mild, nutty flavor and are ready to use raw or in low heat cooking. The seeds can be sprinkled on hot cereal, yogurt or salads, added to shakes & smoothies, or added to breads, pancakes, granola bars and other baked desserts. Because they are packed with protein, hemp seeds are ideal for people following a paleo diet or trying to reduce their carb intake. Reminder: Not for human consumption in Australia or New Zealand. Legal for sale in Australia and New Zealand as it is intended for skin care use.