PLEASE NOTE: Factory seconds - some, not all of the nappies have frayiong of the velcro edge. Every other aspect of the nappies are fine. This is a fantastic deal. We hate throwing good items away, that are still very useful; and we hope you feel the same.
Many nappies, particularly disposable, contain chemicals that can cause skin irritations and allergies. Not our earthly passion nappies. Our nappies are manufactured to Oeko-Standard 100 "Confidence in Textiles" ensuring the material used contains no harmful chemicals or dyes. Also our inserts are made from bamboo, a natural fibre sourced from sustainable forests with loads of supernatural properties. It is naturally breathable, anti-bacterial and highly absorbent making it perfect for your baby's sensitive skin.
What you are getting
Waterproof outer layer: 100% breathable PUL.
Soft inner layer: micro polar fleece.
The moisture gets drawn away to the insert keeping baby's skin dry.
Pocket: You can place your insert in the pocket to get maximum absorbency.
Insert: Super absorbent bamboo. Triple layer.
Factory Seconds Modern Cloth Nappy/Diaper, bamboo inserts, 10 pk
- Waterproof outer layer: 100% breathable PUL.
- Soft inner layer: micro polar fleece. The moisture gets drawn away to the insert keeping baby's skin dry.
- Pocket: You can place your insert in the pocket to get maximum absorbency.
- Insert: Super absorbent bamboo. Triple layer.
- Colours: Pick what colours you want from red, green, pink, blue, white.
Is the thought of washing nappies putting you off trying earthly passion nappies? One time it was hard to care for cloth nappies, but not now. The micro polar fleece makes it easy to remove soiling unlike terry towelling and if you use flushable inserts the job of cleaning is nearly done. We advise:
1. Wash before use - the bamboo insert's absorbency improves with washing.
2. Once used, remove and rinse off soiling. This can be easily done by throwing/flushing solids into the toilet and then storing in a dry bucket.
3. We do not recommend soaking as this can cause damage to the waterproof material.
4. You need to wash your nappies within 1-2 days.
5. Warm wash at 30°C. Do not bleach or use softener. If possible use baby cleaning agents or half strength detergent.
6. For tougher stains, apply the detergent directly onto the stain and rub in, before rinsing off.
7. Drying naturally is best. The sun's UV rays naturally kill the bacteria and bleach stains.
8. Low tumble dry.
9. Do not iron.
10. NO dry cleaning.