What are you putting in your child’s mouth?
Make brushing teeth fun for the kids by using Jack n’Jill toothpaste, but also safe. Every day we brush our teeth (and that is at least twice a day, if you brush properly) with toothpastes that contain toxic chemicals that can be absorbed through the skin, not to mention the fact that sometimes we accidentally swallow the toothpaste. Toxins are more easily absorbed by young children. If you are like me, you are concerned about the health of your children and would like to avoid these chemicals.
Traditional toothpastes contain:
- Fluoride - too much fluoride encourages cavities rather than preventing them.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - is such a harsh chemical that it can cause damage to the oral tissues lining. Also it mimics hormones and it is suspected to be involved in the increase of breast cancer.
- Propylene Glycol - is a solvent that may cause cancer.
- Diethanolamine (DEA) - used as a foaming agent. This chemical has been shown to cause cancer in animals.
- Triclosan - an anti-bacterial, has been shown to alter hormone regulation
Your children will love it
Jack n’ Jill Natural Toothpaste
Why you should choose the Jack n’ Jill Natural Too
- A healthier choice for your children.
- Cleans and protects teeth.
- Comes in a variety of fruity flavours.
- Australian owned and made
- Certified Organic
- NO sulphates
- NO fluoride
- NO mineral oils
- NO artificial colours or synthetic fragrances
- Food grade
- Sugar free
- NO animal testing
Xylitol, purified water, vegetable glycerin, silica, certified organic natural banana flavor, xanthan gum, certified organic calendula officinalis extract.(Blueberry) Xylitol, purified water, vegetable glycerin, silica, certified organic natural blueberry flavor, xanthan gum, certified organic calendula officinalis extract.
How Jack n’ Jill Natural Toothpaste will care for your mouth
1. Cleans effectively.
2. Protects teeth and gums from tooth decay.
3. Helps to brighten your kids teeth.
4. Freshens your breath.
5. Suitable for 6 months and over.
6. No harsh chemicals.
7. Gentle on the oral tissues.
8. Use as often as needed.