with 10 Free Blades
Single-use plastic is a nasty form of plastic and plastic shavers are one such single-use item, often ending up in landfills increasing our impact on waste. Plastic takes centuries to break down and causes a whole host of problems for both wildlife and the environment. But there is an alternative.
Ever ECO has produced safety razors that are sleek and stylish, plastic-free and low waste. No more throwaway plastic shavers and expensive blades. Enjoy a close, gentle shave without contributing to landfills.
Make an eco-change to your shaving
ever ECO Matte Black Safety Razor
Why you will love your ever ECO Safety Razors
- Stylishly designed and quality product
- Elegant Matte Black
- Includes 10 replacement blades
- No plastic parts or packaging
- Shave in short, gentle strokes without applying pressure. The weight of the razor is enough to provide a super close shave.
- Use with shaving cream, gel or a shave bar to help the razor glide
- Take it slowly while getting used to this new way of shaving. Once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back!
- The blade is double-sided, so you should expect to get around 6-7 shaves per side. Once blunt, replace the blade. Store used blades in a jar or container. Once filled, seal the container and contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility
- Store razor outside of the shower and allow to dry between uses
Changing The Blade
- Twist the handle anti-clockwise until the razor head opens.
- Carefully remove the blunt blade.
- Unwrap a new blade and place it onto the head.
We hope to have replacement blades in the future, but for now they're also readily available from specialty shaving retailers (in Australia - The Shaver Shop) or simply search online for 'double edge safety razor blades'.
Made from ultra durable brass alloy, electroplated with a matte black finish