The New Larger West Loop
Keep your drinks cool or warm
Want to keep hydrated? Always on the go? Want to stop throwing plastic bottles or take away cups away every time you have a drink? Maybe you are trying to get your kids organised for school? Need something to carry their drinks that is free of harmful chemicals? Well here is the solution.
The Contigo Vacuum insulated stainless steel drinking mugs make drinking on the go simple. Now coming in a larger size, while staying piping hot or keeping you drinks cold for longer, this new improved West Loop will be a sure winner with you, your family and friends. Easy grip to carry, leak proof Autoseal® lids to allow you to have drinks on the go without worrying about spillages. Stylishly designed to go anywhere - to the gym, the office, in the car, at school or wherever you need to have drinks available. These vacuum-insulated tumblers are what you need.
Contigo West loop 3.0 Vacuum Insulated Drinking Mug 591mL/20oz
The best things about the Contigo Autoseal Drinkin
- Leak & spill proof - the patented Autoseal®lid is 100% leak proof.
- Keep drinks hot up to 7 hours.
- Keep drinks cold up to 18 hours.
- Has a button lock to prevent you from accidental pressing the button, which may cause any leakages.
- Easy to clean lid (inside cover opens for easy cleaning).
- The tumbler is made from double walled stainless steel.
- Hold up to 591mL/20oz of your favourite drink.
- Height 23cm, base width 7.2cm, Lid 9.0cm
- BPA-free materials.
- FDA approved.
- Dish-washer safe.
Care for your Contigo vacuum-insulated West Loop
1. Rinse lids after every use.
2. Avoid harsh cleansers and chemicals such as bleach (chlorine).
3. We would recommend hand washing as it is gentler than dishwashing.
4. Use a gentle cloth or sponge when washing.
5. Wash lid by soaking or by dishwasher.
6. Always rinse and dry thoroughly.
7. Always store lid separate from body to ensure proper drying and mould build up.
- Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Don't add fizzy drinks, as the carbonated pressure can build up.
- Don't use any harsh chemicals or detergents when cleaning the drinking bottles.
- Never overfill the drink bottle - should only fill below the threading.
- Always ensure the lid is correctly screwed on.
- Never use in a microwave or oven.