Who wants to be a big boy or girl!
And doesn’t want to drink from their sippy cup? But you are afraid of spillages. Well, with the Spill-Proof Kids Tumbler, you can avoid all those spills.
Easy grip for little hands, leak proof lids and a no-spill valve in the straw makes it impossible to spill, and a seal around the straw offers extra protection against leaks. The Contigo Spill Proof Tumbler makes drinking simple. A soft grip bottom pad helps prevent this brightly-patterned tumbler from tipping over on the dinner table, and it also fits most car cup holders, making it the perfect companion. When you’re ready to wash it, the spill-proof straw twists apart for an easy clean; plus, the straw, lid, and body are top-rack dishwasher safe. Get ready to enter a no-spill zone!
Help your kids upgrade from a sippy cup with the Spill-Proof Tumbler.
Contigo Spill Proof Tumbler Pink Wink, 414mL, 14oz
Why you will love the Contigo Spill-Proof Tumbler
- Leak & spill proof –100% guranteed
- How many drink bottles do you know that can be left on their side and not spill?
- Easy for small little hands to grip
- Hold up to 414mL/14 oz of their favourite drink
- Tritan body will not stain or retain odours
- Highly durable and impact resistant
- BPA free materials
- Dish-washer safe – top shelf
- No more baby cup – BIG kids tumbler now!
Care for your Contigo Striker Kids Autospout™ Drin
1. Rinse lids after every use.
2. Avoid harsh cleansers and chemicals such as bleach (chlorine).
3. We would recommend hand washing as it is gentler than dishwashing.
4. Use a gentle cloth or sponge when washing.
5. Wash lid by soaking or by dishwasher.
6. Always rinse and dry thoroughly.
7. Always store lid separate from body to ensure proper drying and mould build up.
- Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Never add hot drinks to your Contigo Spill-Proof Tumbler.
- Don’t add fizzy drinks, as the carbonated pressure can build up.
- Not ideal for certain drinks e.g. milk, milkshakes or other dairy products, if held in the tumbler for a prolonged time without keeping cool.
- Don’t use any harsh chemicals or detergents when cleaning the drinking bottles.
- Always ensure the lid is correctly screwed on.