Having trouble with spillages in the car, in backpacks and around the house? Trying to get your kids organised for pre-school? Need something to carry their drinks in? do you want to stop throwing plastic juice bottles or take away cups away every time your kids have a drink? Well here is the solution.
The Contigo Kids Autospout™ Drinking bottles make drinking simple. Easy grip for little hands, leak proof lids and their pop-up opening allow your child to have drinks on the go without worrying about spillages. Stylishly designed to go anywhere - to the kinder, at school, at the park or wherever you need to have drinks available.
Make your life easier
Contigo Kids Gizmo Flip Autospout™ Drinking bottles
Why you will love Contigo Gizmo drink bottles
- Leak & spill proof - the patented Autospout™lid is 100% leak proof.
- BPA free materials.
- Pop-up opening makes it easy for little people to use.
- Protective spout cover - the spout shield makes it easy to keep clean and free from germs.
- Easy for small little hands to grip
- Hold up to 420mL/14.2 oz of their favourite drink.
- FDA approved.
- Dish-washer safe.
- No more baby cup - BIG kids drink bottle.
Care for your Contigo Gizmo Flip Kids Autospout™
1. Rinse lids after every use.
2. Avoid harsh cleansers and chemicals such as bleach (chlorine).
3. We would recommend hand washing as it is gentler than dishwashing.
4. Use a gentle cloth or sponge when washing.
5. Wash lid by soaking or by dishwasher.
6. Always rinse and dry thoroughly.
7. Always store lid separate from body to ensure proper drying and mould build up.
- Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Never add hot drinks to your Contigo Gizmo Flip Kids Autospout™ Drink bottle.
- Don't add fizzy drinks, as the carbonated pressure can build up.
- Not ideal for certain drinks e.g. milk, milkshakes or other dairy products, if held in the drink bottle for a prolonged time without keeping cool.
- Don't use any harsh chemicals or detergents when cleaning the drinking bottles.
- Never overfill the drink bottle - should only fill below the threading.
- Always ensure the lid is correctly screwed on.