Want to keep hydrated? Always on the go? Want to stop throwing plastic bottles or take away cups away every time you have a drink? Need something while doing sport? Need something that is free of harmful chemicals? Something that can infuse fruit or herbs to your water. Well here is the solution.
Add zest to your water with different fruit and herb combinations using the AUTOSPOUT® Ashland's removable infusion strainer, and then enjoy your concoction on the go using only one hand to sip your success.
The Contigo Ashland drinking bottles make drinking on the go simple. Easy grip to carry, leak proof Autospout™ lids to allow you to have drinks on the go without worrying about spillages. Stylishly designed to go anywhere - to the gym, the office, in the car, at school or wherever you need to have drinks available. This sports water bottle is packed with great features such as soft-grip, two-finger handle that can clip on, a press button to open the spout (release button to close) and impact resistant. And now comes with an infuser.
The Contigo Ashland Autospout™ with Infuser is a straw water bottle unlike others, with so many extra features.
Contigo Ashland Autospout™ with Infuser, 768mL/26 oz
Best things about the Contigo Ashland Autospout™
- Eco-friendly - Reusable
- Easy one handed drinking
- Leak & spill proof - the patented Autospout™ lid is 100% leak proof.
- Protective spout cover
- Removable infusion strainer provides the option of infusing your water with fresh fruits and herbs
- The tumbler is made from Tritan™ material which is impact resistant.
- Tritan™ won't stain or retain odours.
- Easy to clean lid (inside cover opens for easy cleaning).
- Holds up to 768mL/26oz of your favourite drink.
- Can gauge how much you are drinking by monitoring the volume markings.
- BPA-free materials.
- FDA approved.
- Dish-washer safe.
Care for your Contigo Ashland Autospout™
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- RINSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE with warm water and spout in the open position. Remove straw for best results.
- Lid, plastic body and straw are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- If washing by hand, soak lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy water. Hand wash body with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both lid and body thoroughly before use.
- ALWAYS STORE BOTTLE WITH LID REMOVED to allow parts to dry completely.
- Product is NOT designed for hot liquids. Use only with cold liquids.
- Not for use with carbonated or pulpy beverages.
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely.
- Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSPOUT® button by keeping the button free and clear of other objects.
- DO NOT overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
- DO NOT microwave or freeze.
- DO NOT use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals.
- DO NOT continue to use product if damaged.
- DO NOT carry bottles containing liquid in bags to help prevent accidental opening.