Vegan friendly Cotton pocket
How good are these? When you use 4myearth Food pockets you are eliminating plastic from your life by avoiding pre-packaged food. Great for your morning tea and snacks (muffins, slice, nuts, biscuits, carrot sticks, cut up fruit etc), these pockets will help you replace your single use plastic wrap and bags. Another addition to our reusable, sustainable and ethically range of products.
4myearth Food Pocket
Why you will love 4myearth Food Pockets
- Great for snacks and food storage
- Easy for both children and adults to open and close
- Can put in the fridge or freezer
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Label has space for you to write name on
- Made from 100% Cotton canvas, so they are Vegan friendly!
- Our unique food derived inner coating keeps food fresher for longer and is biodegradable at the end of the products life
- FREE from PVC, BPA, Nylon, heavy metal & Phthalates
- Approx 14cm x 14cm
- Machine washable – see tip below
- Handmade ethically in India
Caring for your 4myearth Food Pockets
Turn inside out for washing and pop in a washing bag in your usual wash cycle to avoid velcro attaching to other items. The fabric products are made from 100% Cotton/Canvas with a biodegradable coating that decomposes without harm to our environment, unlike Nylon or PUL which are not biodegradable.
These products are handmade which can lead to slight variations in the colour and size. These should not be considered as flaws.