Organic Hemp seeds are a rich source of essential nutrients. Packed with antioxidants, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals, fibre and essential fatty acids (in a perfect ratio). One of nature's most incredible superfoods, hemp seeds contain all 20 amino acids, including 9 of the most essential that the human body can't produce on its own, essential minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus for bone health, zinc to boost the immune system, and iron for oxygenating the blood.
Organic Hemp seeds can be used as an exfoliant for cleaning the skin, as well as being one of the most nutritious plants in the world.
Did you know...
Hemp plants are very eco-friendly
- Remove 5 times as much CO2 from the atmosphere as trees
- Requires very little water to grow.
- Doesn’t need chemical fertilisers to grow.
- Many products can be produced from Hemp such as paper, clothes, concrete and bioplastic.
Organic Hemp Seeds, 1kg per pack
Why you will love Hemp Foods Organic Hemp Seeds
- 100% Natural and certified organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic Cert. No. 11469).
- Helps in healing of wounds and injuries.
- Stimulate skin and hair growth.
- A nutritional dense super-food.
- A natural source of antioxidants, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals and fibre.
- Promotes digestive regularity - Whole hemp seeds contain 15 percent fibre.
- The Omega fatty acids in hemp seeds regulate metabolism.
- Helps with brain function.
- Maintains bone health.
- A natural appetite suppressant - can reduce your food cravings and help you feel full longer.
- Complete protein
- 20 amino acids
- Contains essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9 CLA, GLA and SDA
- 2,340mg of omega 3 (ALA) per serve
- 7,780mg of omega 6 (LA) per serve
- 9,000mg of complete protein per serve
- 100% Natural Vitamins and minerals such as folate, iron, calcium and vitamin E.
- Packed with up to 15% fibre
- Less than 1.7g of carbs per serve
- Keto-friendly, paleo, gluten-free, & vegan
Hemp seeds have a mild, nutty flavour and are ready to use raw or in low heat cooking. The seeds can be sprinkled on hot cereal, yogurt or salads, added to shakes & smoothies, or added to breads, pancakes, granola bars and other baked desserts. Because they are packed with protein, hemp seeds are ideal for people following a paleo diet or trying to reduce their carb intake.
Hemp seeds have many cosmetic uses such as body cream and a skin exfoliant.