Hemp seed oil one of the most nutritious plants in the world. Hemp Gold Seed Oil contains a higher concentration of healthy polyunsaturated fatty acids than other popular sources such as flax, chia or fish oil. A good source of vitamin E which is a natural antioxidant, protecting the body from free radicals, inflammation, and is also good for your skin, hair health, eyesight and balancing hormones.
Hemp Gold™ is produced from hulled hemp seeds creating a lighter colour and taste than traditional hemp seed oil. This oil is a great addition to dressings, sauces, shakes and dips. Hemp Seed Oil is the perfect source of plant based Essential Omega 3 & 6. Drizzle over a finished dish to add a delicious and delicate nutty flavour to any meal.
Organic Hemp seed oil can be used for massage, as a facial moisturiser as well as being a food.
Did you know...
Hemp plants are very eco-friendly
•Remove 5 times as much CO2 from the atmosphere as trees.
•Requires very little water to grow.
•Doesn't need chemical fertilisers to grow.
•Many products can be produced from Hemp such as paper, clothes, concrete and bioplastic.
Organic Hemp Gold® Seed Oil 500ml
Why you will love Organic Hemp Gold Seed oil
- 100% Natural and certified organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic Cert. No. 11469).
- A nutritional dense super-food.
- Each spoonful contains 17,000mg Omega oil per 20g.
- A natural source of antioxidants, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals and fibre.
- The Omega fatty acids in hemp seeds regulate metabolism.
- Helps with brain function.
- Maintains bone health.
- A natural appetite suppressant - can reduce your food cravings and help you feel full longer.
- Helps in healing of wounds and injuries.
- Stimulate skin and hair growth.
- Hemp Seed oil concentrates the omega fatty acids of the hemp seed with 18% omega 3, 58% omega 6 and 13% omega 9.
- The perfect balance of omega 6 GLA and 3 SDA in the ratio 1:3 which is considered optimal for human health.
- Provides GLA (Gamma-Linolenic acid) not found in soy, flax or chia.
- Hemps Foods Australia hemp seed oil is cold pressed in a natural, unrefined, raw process to give the highest quality plant oil.
Hemp oil has a pleasant nutty flavour and can be used the same way that you might use olive oil, but it must be used raw or in very low heat (under 70 degrees Celsius). It can be added to smoothies, shakes, vegetables, pasta, salads, and dressings.
Hemp seed oil have is a natural emollient and can be found as an ingredient in many different cosmetic products, such as massage oils, lip balms, soaps, lotions, and hair conditioner. If you have dry and itchy skin, hemp seed oil can be used as a soothing and revitalizing moisturiser. The oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and has been shown to counteract the aging process in skin.