Organic Hemp seed oil can be used for massage, as a facial moisturisurer as well as being a food. Hemp seed oil one of the most nutritious plants in the world. The seeds are a rich source of essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants and protein making it a wonderful addition to any skin product. It contains all 10 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones that our bodies cannot produce on its own. Hemp seed oil are also a rich source of essential minerals, including magnesium and phosphorus for bone health, zinc to help support the immune system, and iron for oxygenating the blood.
Did you know...
Hemp plants are very eco-friendly
•Remove 5 times as much CO2 from the atmosphere as trees.
•Requires very little water to grow.
•Doesn't need chemical fertilisers to grow.
•Many products can be produced from Hemp such as paper, clothes, concrete and bioplastic.
Hemp Gold Seed Oil 500mL
Why you will love Organic Hemp Gold Seed oil
- 100% Natural and certified organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic Cert. No. 11469).
- Helps in healing of wounds and injuries.
- Stimulate skin and hair growth.
- A nutritional dense super-food.
- Each spoonful contains 17,000mg Omega oil per 20g.
- A natural source of antioxidants, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals and fibre.
- Promotes digestive regularity - Whole hemp seeds contain 10 to 15 percent fibre.
- The Omega fatty acids in hemp seeds regulate metabolism.
- Helps with brain function.
- Maintains bone health.
- A natural appetite suppressant - can reduce your food cravings and help you feel full longer.
- Complete protein
- 10 essential amino acids
- Contains the ideal 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 (GLA) to Omega-3 (SDA)
- 100% Natural Vitamins and minerals such as folate, iron, calcium and vitamin E.
Naturally low in carbohydrate. Hemp seed oil have is a natural emollient and can be found as an ingredient in many different cosmetic products, such as massage oils, lip balms, soaps, lotions, and hair conditioner. If you have dry and itchy skin, hemp seed oil can be used as a soothing and revitalizing moisturizer. The oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and has been shown to counteract the aging process in skin. Hemp oil has a pleasant nutty flavor and can be used the same way that you might use olive oil, but it must be used raw or in very low heat (under 160 degrees Fahrenheit). It can be added to smoothies, shakes, vegetables, pasta, salads, and dressings. Reminder: Not for human consumption in Australia or New Zealand. Legal for sale in Australia and New Zealand as it is intended for skin care use.