Want to feed your family healthy meals? Want to be able to freeze or heat up the food without changing containers? Need something that is free of harmful chemicals? Well here is the solution.
Lock & Lock Glass containers, are the original oven safe containers, that are ideal when it comes to storing, re-heating or even cooking your food. Each piece (container and lid) is freezer, dishwasher and microwave safe. The borosilicate glass container can also go into the oven up to 400°C / 750°F. They are the perfect practical solution for carrying your lunch, baby’s food, storing leftovers or to use from the oven to the table.
The Lockable lids open easily when you want, but stay securely closed when you don't. Best of all, they can go in your freezer or microwave, and clean-up is a snap as they're top-rack dishwasher safe. Being BPA free, the food containers are free of nasty chemicals, stains and odours that develop from reuse.
A healthy way to feed your family.
Lock & Lock Food Containers, Set of 2, 630mL
The best things about the Lock & Lock
- Prepare healthy, nutritional meals for your family
- Leak proof lid
- Safe & Hygienic
- Ideal for storage
- Can microwave
- Resistant to high temperature (400°C oven OK -remove silicone lid before heating over 200°C)
- Clear and light food containers
- Easy to clean (top-rack dishwasher safe)
- Each container h \olds up to 630mL
- BPA-free materials, will not leach harmful chemicals
Care for your Lock & Lock Food Containers
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- Rinse immediately after each use with hot soapy water.
- Avoid harsh cleansers and chemicals such as bleach (chlorine).
- Product is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Use a gentle cloth or sponge if hand-washing.
- Always rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Always store lid separate from body to ensure proper drying and to prevent mould build up.
- DO NOT overfill - should only fill below the threading
- DO NOT microwave empty container
- DO NOT use near a naked flame
- Remove lid when heating in oven
- Avoid harsh cleansers and chemicals such as bleach (chlorine)
- Always ensure the lid is correctly placed on container
- Only fill 2/3rds of the container when freezing