KeepCup Brew Glass Coffee Cup
Pick from 3 sizes: 8oz/227mL, 12oz/340mL, 16oz/454mL
Love your coffee or having a hot brew? Want to stop throwing away take-away cups every time you have a drink? Well here is the solution. The KeepCup Brew Glass Coffee Cups make drinking on the go simple. KeepCup is from Melbourne Australia, makers of the World's first barista standard reusable cup. This KeepCup Brew comes in a glass with cork band that has excellent thermal properties, ideal for enjoying hotter beverages such as a long black or black tea. Easy grip and leak-proof lids allow you to have drinks on the go without worrying about spillages. Stylishly designed to go anywhere – on the road, at school and in the office.
KeepCup Brew Glass with Cork Band
Why KeepCup Brew Glass Coffee Cups are so good:
- KeepCup is reusable
- KeepCup replicates disposable cup sizes so you get correct and consistent portioning of coffee and milk in the size you desire. Small and medium cups fit directly under the coffee machine
- Durable, fully tempered, soda lime glass
- Polypropylene lid and plug are 100% recyclable
- Recycled cork band offers superior insulation
- No more disposable cups. By weight, it takes 21 plastic disposable lids to make one KeepCup with a lid and plug
- Comes with a lid so it is difficult to spill or splash the contents
- Larger drinking hole to enhance your experience of the aroma and texture of your beverage
- Plug covers mouthpiece when not in use
- KeepCup is light and unbreakable. At the end of its life, it can be recycled
- You are drinking from a proper cup/glass
- Easy to clean
- BPA-free materials
- Microwave safe to 120 degrees. However, make sure you remove the lid first as the lid WILL MELT if placed in the microwave
Become part of the Reuse Revolution. Order now.
Caring for your KeepCup Brew Glass Coffee
1. The KeepCup Brew Cork Edition is a more delicate item and should only be hand washed using a soft cloth and water.
2. The cork band should never be removed from the cup.
3. Do not use abrasive cleaning cloths on any KeepCup.
4. Care should be taken: scratching or denting the cup or lid can compromise the seal. Even minor abrasion to the rim of the cup or lid seal area will compromise the seal.
5. Nothing restores the KeepCup like gently rubbing the KeepCup with a paste of bicarbonate soda with lemon and rinsing thoroughly.
6. In between use ensure the KeepCup is kept dry and stored with the lid off to avoid any unwanted smells developing.
Important User Information
- Caution – boiling liquid will cause pressure build up inside a completely sealed cup. Always open plug vent or remove lid when cup contains liquid over 65C.
- Always take care when consuming hot drinks.
- Be mindful when using the lid that you will not be able to gauge the temperature of the liquid in the cup.
- Please check that lid is properly sealed prior to use. If the seal on the lid is compromised or leaks – do not use.
- Seal in a vertical motion with cup resting on a flat surface.
- Remove the lid prior to placing in the microwave.
- Care should be taken: scratching or denting the cup or lid can compromise the seal. Even minor abrasion to the rim of the cup or lid seal area will compromise the seal.
- Do not over fill.
- Do not use for long term storage – contents should be consumed relatively rapidly.