Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel, Skulls design, 295 mL / 10 oz
Want your kids to go school with healthy meals? Need the food to stay hot? Even want the food to stay cold and fresh? Need something that is free of harmful chemicals? Well here is the solution.
The Contigo Vacuum insulated stainless steel food jars make having lunch simple, keeping lunches hot for 6 hours or cold for 7 hours. Easy grip to carry and leak proof Thermalock™ lids allow your children to carry their favourite food (hot or cold) on the go without worrying about spillages. Can take pasta, soups, noodles, salads and lots more. Being BPA free, the food jar is free of nasty chemicals and odours that develop from reuse. Stylishly designed to go anywhere, even for you - to the gym, the office, in the car, at school or wherever you need to have lunch. These vacuum-insulated food jars are what you need.
Have healthy, nutritional meals for lunch, knowing they stay fresh
Contigo Food Jar with Thermalock™ Lid, 295 mL / 10 oz
The best things about the Contigo Food Jar
- You or your child will be eating healthy, nutritional meals for lunch
- Easy grip
- Leak proof lid
- Keeps food hot for 6 hours
- Keeps food cold for 7 hours
- Silicone soft grip base makes it non-skid on tabletops and more stable
- Easy to clean (top-rack dishwasher safe)
- The tumbler is made from double walled stainless steel
- Holds up to 295 mL/10 oz
- BPA-free materials, will not leach harmful chemicals
Caring for your Contigo Food Jar
1. Wash thoroughly before first use.
2. Rinse immediately after each use with warm water.
3. Avoid harsh cleansers and chemicals such as bleach (chlorine).
4. Product is top-rack dishwasher safe.
5. Use a gentle cloth or sponge if hand-washing.
6. Wash food jar by soaking for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water, if not dishwashing.
7. Always rinse and dry thoroughly.
8. Always store lid separate from body to ensure proper drying and to prevent mould build up.
- DO NOT overfill - should only fill below the threading.
- DO NOT microwave or freeze.
- Avoid harsh cleansers and chemicals such as bleach (chlorine).
- Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Don’t use any harsh chemicals or detergents when cleaning the drinking bottles.
- Always ensure the lid is correctly screwed on.